Services is a community based program designed to provide comprehensive and centralized AIDS specific services in a compassionate, caring, and confidential environment.
HIV/AIDS Services is the only Hope House program that extends beyond Morris County into Sussex and Warren counties, although services are not denied to any individual who is HIV infected or affected. There is no fee for this service.
- HIV Case Management: Psychological needs assessment and development of integrated service delivery plans.
- HOPWA - Long and Short Term Financial Assistance: For persons infected with HIV/AIDS. Housing counseling, information, and referrals also available
- HIV Specific Mental Health: Clinical and non-clinical psychosocial support services (more information).
- Rapid HIV Testing: Free HIV testing using mobile van unit, bilingual counselors, confidential, no blood, results in 20 minutes
(more information in English, more information in Spanish).
- Transportation: Access to medical, social service, and other critical services.
- Pastoral/Spiritual Support Services: Grief and bereavement counseling, institutional and home bound visitation, client retreats, and days of renewal
- Drop-In Center: Informative entertaining activities are planned each week.
- Speaker’s Bureau: Educational programs presented by staff, clients, and volunteers to interested groups
- Emergency Services: Food Pantry of non-perishable foods, grocery store vouchers for perishable items, personal hygiene products and nutritional supplements.
- Substance Abuse Services: Outpatient counseling and support groups.