Make A Difference
Congratulations, Ray Suttles!
Catholic Charities USA’s 2008 Volunteer of the Year
Volunteer Your Time
Community volunteers are needed to assist with a social activities program for seniors. We rely on volunteers to help with seasonal home repairs and yard maintenance. Hope House provides opportunities to work in our agency offices, at your own home researching the internet, or in a private residence.
Volunteers can provide phone support or prepare a meal for a homebound individual.
There are many ways
you can help sustain quality programs to those who need them: volunteering your time, giving in-kind
donations, or by making
a financial gift.
Webmasters, now you
can help by displaying
Our annual Hope for the Holidays
gift giving program is a success due to the countless donations of clothing and toys as well as the number of volunteers matching gifts with requests.
Give In-Kind Donations
- Non-perishable food items for our food pantry
- Hygiene items: deodorant, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, shaving cream
- Food vouchers/store gift certificates
- Haircuts/hair styling vouchers or services
- Office equipment: computers, desks, file cabinets
Make a Financial Gift
- Your support will enable us to reach out and expand quality services to meet the needs of those who need help most in Morris County. Now you can make a secure gift on-line.
- A planned gift through wills, grants and estate financial planning will ensure the continuation of quality social services.
| Donate by Phone Donate by Mail
Make a pledge or credit
card donation by calling
973-361-5555 ext. 143
Please send your check or pledge to:
P.O. Box 851
Dover, NJ 07802-0851
MasterCard and VISA are accepted
For More Information, call Ann Togna at 973-361-5555, ext. 145